TalentPeak™ Learning Management
TalentPeak's Learning Management Additional Module to the Performance Management System helps to Build Employee Loyalty
Performance Management vs. Learning Management
Building Employee Loyalty
TalentPeak LMS Features
Personal Development Plans
- Build employee loyalty and commitment by showing that your company cares about an employee's growth by providing them with their own PDP space.
- Employees are able to post and share their learning wish list, career plans, and their resume with their managers. Easily incorporate coaching, special projects, job rotation as part of the employee's PDP.
- Give managers the capability to immediately bridge subordinate skill gaps by scheduling training programs from the library and to track course completion and attainment status.
Real Time Reporting
- Learning Management reports forecast training needs and compile training histories.
- Real Time Reporting, tracks the learning activities and events at your company and compiling status and compliance reports is time consuming and unproductive.
- The TalentPeak Learning Management System makes reporting a breeze. Filter status reports in real time by employee, location, business unit, line manager, target group, program, attainment status, and completion.
- Create a succession planning group and track the progress of each member as they move through their development stages
- Organize and customize your company's internal and external training resources into a single convenient secure online library.
- Create a searchable online catalogue so employees and managers can quickly zero in on the training programs, resources, competencies, and skills they need, when they need it.
- A Powerful filtering engine serves up the right program and resources based on the employee's training needs and profile. Post courses and program content, providers, schedules in the central library for quick and easy access by every employee.