Transform Vision and Strategy into Flawless Execution
Improve your organization’s competitiveness, while gaining increased employee engagement, retention and productivity
TalentPeak™ PM Features
- Flexibility & Client Customization - highly flexible to work the way you need it to. Customize system's default settings & libraries with your own rating keys or turn it off, select from library or add your own competencies, behavioral indicators & questions. Settings include language sensitivity filters, email alerts, tutorials and the ability to easily add or import users, roles, units & hierachial information.
- Bulk Create Employee's Appraisal Forms - this bulk create and copy feature will populate your system with the appropriate appraisal form for each employee with a single click.
- Track and manage the performance management of employees from dashboards with customized permission levels, to see real time review data and track the review process within their chain of command.
- Employees and Managers can login and routinely update their record notes, upload supporting documents and with permission based settings permit each other to view. Appraisee and Appraisor Performance Record Notes are automatically merged into their respective appraisal forms under the appropriate key results area.
- Form Release and Approval - Design a custom signature approval workflow process to fit your audit and approval process.
- Two Review Cycles - Each cycle can be customized with different review dates and custom appraisal forms that can be tailored to meet the needs of each group such as exempt and non exempt employees.
TalentPeak Additional Features Include
Regular MultiRater Tool
Raters are asked to weigh in on the employee’s annual performance and they will be able to add their comments and observations much in the same manner as if the employee reports to them directly. It can provide the direct manager with valuable objective information to help guide their own evaluation of the employee.
Ad-Hoc MultiRater Tool
- Succession Planning
- Project team participation
- New hire evaluation
The employee at the center of the Ad-Hoc MultiRater may be given the option to complete a self-assessment or not.